- KME 2015 26 countries, 143 Buyers
- KME 2016 18 countries, 165 Buyers
- ▲ 57% increased from 2012'
- KME 2015 215 Sellers with 372 Booths
- KME 2016 247 Sellers with 441 Booths
- ▲ 35% increased from 2012'
“ Korea has been one of the top MICE destinations and this annual expo will assist it in further strengthening its stand in the industry. The Indian market is one of the top potential markets in Asia and KTO is actively involved in promoting its MICE business.”
EXPRESS TRAVELWORLD June 16, 2015
- KME 2015 3,587 meetings with foreign buyers held
- KME 2016 3,417 meetings with foreign buyers held
- ▲ 44% increased from 2012'
“Building off of the momentum of last year"s Korea MICE Expo (KME), which enjoyed an overall increase from previous KME in the number participants with a twofold increase of foreign buyers, a 73% increase in business consultation sessions, and representatives from 26 countries in attendance, next KME anticipates the largest turnout to date. Actually KME aims at becoming a major international meetings exchibition with Seoul as its representative host city.”
kango Corp. June 19, 2014
"Overall, KME2015 was a successful event with many of Korea’s best vendors in attendance. This included hotels, DMCs, tour companies, A/V suppliers, and more. KME 2015 was excellent and most likely, KME2016 will be even better."